FOUNDER | DONATE $25 per month (tax deductible)
This is the original membership type that has been in place since 2009.The Monthly CSA fee of $50 ($12.50 per week) is exclusive of your weekly purchases. This is the money we earn to manage the CSA program. Compare one month's worth of your grocery bills to see that you are already paying $50, often times more, in sales tax when purchasing food every week. Both the Annual Membership Fee and the Monthly CSA Fee are 100% tax deductible under the fullest extent of the IRS laws. All profits from food sales go back to the Farm to Fork Meat Riot Non-Profit Corporation to support our education programs and advocacy to create awareness & educate the consumers about Real Food and to fund small family farms who are farming under the Farm to Fork Meat Riot standards leaving no trace.
• Commit to a minimum $10 weekly purchase. If the $10 minimum purchase amount for the week is not met, you will automatically be billed for a $10 donation towards our cause in its place. You can avoid these $10 donations by placing minimum weekly orders before the week ends. Our week runs from Tuesday to Tuesday and donations are imposed by the end of the week. The $10 donation that we auto bill is non-refundable but it is 100% tax deductible.
• Shop a la carte from our weekly offerings
• Receive meat consistently year round
• Receive accessibility to special products such as heritage, high foraging pasture raised turkeys, geese and pastured ducks
• Earn first right of refusal on membership renewal every June 1. NOTE- Memberships are LIMITED.
• You can close your account with 2 weeks written notice. Please note that we do not refund fees.
Monthly CSA Fee billed upon sign up. We prorate the fee for you if you sign up in the middle of the month. This fee will automatically be rebilled on to the card you are using right now every 1st of the month. If you need to change the account you wish to be recurrently billed on simply let us know.