The Centralized Food System has collapsed as I predicted it might, in my book.
We are the catalyst reestablishing the regenerative small family farm food system while educating the consumers how to responsibly participate.
Farm to Fork Meat Riot Corporation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts, monetary donations, and the fees we charge for our programs are deductible to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations. Our funding supports the education of our global community as well as the education for small family farms who wish to learn how to farm regeneratively. We also offer a member's only Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program for those who are interested in participating in a solution for grass-based foods TODAY. We are located in Raleigh, North Carolina at Regeneration Station.
4200-143 Atlantic Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27604
This is a MEMBERS ONLY SPACE. We are not open to the general public like a “store” or centralized Farmers Market that meets government standards.
The government standards are below our standards. This is a PRIVATE FOOD SYSTEM and ARTISAN distribution space.
Everyone who comes here is an educated and paid member seeking and supporting Food Freedom for Health Independence.
Our doors are REMAIN LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. Only members gain access.
Interested in being a member?
You can read the book “Farm to Fork Meat Riot – Regenerating Life-Giving Force #GetOutOfTheGroceryStore” by Niti Bali | Founder of Farm to Fork Meat Riot 501c3 Nonprofit to learn more about HOW your membership here might be valuable to you and your family. The book is available to purchase anywhere you like to buy your books, including from this website, just click here.
You can hear why we are doing this by tuning into the videos and audio podcast episodes listed on our MEDIA PAGE on this website.
Follow us on YouTube to learn even more about why Regenerative Meat matters by clicking here.
Farm to Fork Meat Community Supported Agricultural Program Membership Levels
EATERS: Our commitment to you is that you will always have access to regenerative meat. We do the “prepping” collectively for the entire membership, so no one is left without all that they need.
When taking responsibility for your own food there is no such thing as a "SALE" on meat, milk or eggs. Raising livestock, being responsible for thousands of heartbeats is never less work. There are no discounts. So you are always putting in the time and love and work to care for those heartbeats. You are always feeding them and providing husbandry and security for them. There is no such thing as a DISCOUNT on REAL meat, milk, eggs or fish.
If you are interested in saving money when buying these items, you either make a commitment to help buy the whole beast from nose to tail, all year long, or you buy bulk mixed cuts.
- If you shop a la carte - it means you buy one cut or piece at a time (1 pound of ground beef, or 1 steak that you like or a 2 pack of just leg quarters, or a chicken breast). This is the most expensive way to buy meat because you are not helping to consume the entire beast.
- Shopping in Bulk means that you are buying a VOLUME of cuts ONE TIME so you can enjoy ground beef and steaks and a variety of cuts for ONE FLAT RATE vs. paying a premium for say a ribeye steak per pound.
- Subscribing for beef, pork, chicken, milk or eggs means that you are signing up for a fixed amount of one of these items to purchase every week or month, all year long. This commitment allows producers to know how much food they need to produce each season. This commitment helps them budget and therefore you are able to save money per pound because the farm knows this food is pre-sold.
· A la Carte CSA Member - $100 Annual membership + $50 Monthly CSA Fee + $10 weekly purchase requirement = Full access to all day trip seafood, produce, prepared foods, grain less baked goods, pop ups, coaching, special events and Little General Store items. A la carte shopping for meats, fats, eggs and dairy + Bulk Meat Box Access based on availability - but no subscription access for meat, eggs or dairy.
· Subscriber CSA Member - $300 Annual Membership + $50 Monthly CSA Fee + $10 weekly purchase requirement = All the above plus full access to all subscriptions. Our subscribers have priority over everyone for meat, eggs and milk when there are rations because of their commitment to the farm production all year long.*Our Most popular membership type*
· CSA Select Member - $700 Annual Membership + $70 Monthly CSA Fee (no weekly minimum purchase requirement) = All access to everything above. Select members are generally our members who are traveling frequently or are otherwise unable to shop weekly but they value our service and want priority during times of rations for supporting us with our larger projects on a consistent basis year round.
*Weekly members are required to make a minimum $10 weekly purchase or make a $10 donation towards our cause. This is auto billed on your account if you do not shop. *farm subscriptions or prepared frozen or jarred foods do not count towards your $10 minimum.
*To activate your membership, you will have to call us after your register on the website. It will not activate manually and there is a new member interview.
*Real food requires personal responsibility so there is no recourse here if you mishandle your food. READ THE LEGAL TAB. All members operate at your own risk. Your membership fee, when it is charged and paid to the nonprofit, is your legal agreement that you know and understand this statement.
PRODUCERS: Our Commitment to you is that you will be able to grow organically without unnatural pressure to produce regenerative livestock as nature intended while we handle educating eaters. We provide conscious consumption at whatever level you need as you organically scale your operation to as big as you want it to be. You fill the fridges and freezers, and we empty them for you. Our work is to help you gain a foothold. Schedule an appointment to come and see how we do this.
· $10 annual membership fee plus
· Pop-Up Vendor – ONE TIME market access: $75
· Pop-Up Vendor – MONTHLY market access: $25/monthly management fee
· Homestead/Artisan Vendor – Bring your fridge/freezer: $75/monthly management fee
· Homestead/Artisan Vendor – Share our fridge/freezer: $100/monthly management fee
· Regenerative Livestock Farmer/Rancher – Provide your fridge or freezer + $250/monthly management fee per species/appliance. *it is customary to have a separate freezer per species and generally required to safely, effectively and efficiently offer product to the eaters.
*Homesteader/Artisan defined as a seasonal or limited inventory producer whose gross sales do not exceed $1000/month. If you provide a fridge or freezer and product, we may entertain a consignment deal.
*Pop-Up Vendors who we partner with would include those who produce/practice/create
soaps/lotions/handmade health & beauty products/handmade natural cleaners/wood crafts/basket makers/natural candle makers/seasonal jam and ferment makers/massage therapists/reiki masters/gemstone artisans/garden artists/painters and other artists/knitters/all-natural hair stylists/coffee roasters/fabric artists and seamstresses/knife sharpeners/ask us if you fit this category. *No 3rd party wholesale products - you should be the producer of anything you offer at our pop-up markets.
Your commitment to us should be full transparency of your practices and food with integrity.
Your commitment to us should be to take full personal responsibility and support us by understanding that a litigious society is based on lies and manipulation and a robust society is built on truth, freedom and integrity – NOT the politically correct statement of “the customer is always right”, rather we offer NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH here.